- RT @fiona_webster: Wow. Plus a non privatised test and protect system run by local and national NHS contact tracing teams, a fully transpar… 1 hour ago
- Wow. Thank goodness health is independent in Scotland rather than run from Westminster. https://t.co/3o2oA5yZ8X 8 hours ago
- RT @AdamDalgleish_: 6 years ago I voted No in #indyref with the belief that Scotland would be stronger in the UK. Since then we’ve seen the… 12 hours ago
- I’m hiding at the back in this! I spoke for Yes - but @mikedailly & I have always been on the same side: for democr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- RT @JamieKinlochan: So much has changed since 2014. My hair. My tache. My TK Maxx smoking jacket. And loads of people, like me, now want t… 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: August 2014
“Imagine what Nelson Mandela would think about us all here tonight. All colours, side by side. Everyone saying the same thing in so many different languages. Equality is for all of us. Freedom is for all of us. Here’s a … Continue reading
It’s time to change the channel – not to a new show but to a new broadcaster. Beyond the referendum, there is an opportunity to construct a new Scottish Broadcasting Corporation.