- 'The Brexit Veto: How and why Ireland raised the stakes.' Fascinating long-read on diplomatic exasperation at lack… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
- .@LabourRichard is elected the new leader of the Scottish Labour Party. A victory for a democratic socialist platform. Good news.🌹 1 day ago
- On Wednesday @NicolaSturgeon met the United Nations Secretary General. Tomorrow a major international conference be… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- 'The Ian Bell New Writing Award' deadline is 30th November. Entries from writers aged 30 & under. Includes publicat… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @eilidhmax: @cybernategg @GrayInGlasgow @PeatWorrier It's 7 actually haha, we change our cocos ~Oct-Nov: Male: Robin Harper (2004-2008)… 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: August 2014
“Imagine what Nelson Mandela would think about us all here tonight. All colours, side by side. Everyone saying the same thing in so many different languages. Equality is for all of us. Freedom is for all of us. Here’s a … Continue reading
It’s time to change the channel – not to a new show but to a new broadcaster. Beyond the referendum, there is an opportunity to construct a new Scottish Broadcasting Corporation.