- Polish memorial at @edinburghUni for its protection of Polish science & learning during WWII. Part of half a millen… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
- Awfy big dug. 😮🐶 https://t.co/ZPXWQDkuIJ 1 day ago
- Cambridge professor Nicholas Boyle not holding back in the @IrishTimes. 'Brexit is a collective English post-coloni… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- The power of new media fighting for justice. '@grenfellspeaks - the one man media machine.' youtu.be/jOCoivYcr7I 1 day ago
- Campaigners win as Bradford councillors vote to ban grouse shooting on Ilkley Moor …ptorpersecutionscotland.wordpress.com/2018/01/15/gro… via @RaptorPersScot 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: August 2014
“Imagine what Nelson Mandela would think about us all here tonight. All colours, side by side. Everyone saying the same thing in so many different languages. Equality is for all of us. Freedom is for all of us. Here’s a … Continue reading
It’s time to change the channel – not to a new show but to a new broadcaster. Beyond the referendum, there is an opportunity to construct a new Scottish Broadcasting Corporation.