- Excellent 15 part thread on UK at a policy cross-road: Brexit, inequality, & what a Labour Government should do. twitter.com/JeremyCliffe/s… 1 hour ago
- 'Islanders halt £4.25m Ulva sale with community buyout plan.' C'mon Ulva & Mull! 💪 heraldscotland.com/news/15427528.… 1 day ago
- .@chrisohare1500 breaks the Scottish record for the 1500m that had stood since 1979. (By John Robson) 💪👏 twitter.com/scotathletics/… 1 day ago
- 'Stop obsessing with how personally green you live – and start collectively taking on corporate power' theguardian.com/environment/tr… 1 day ago
- Germans tell Irish that the British are a 'disgrace' shr.gs/eFNrN9V via @Independent_Ie 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: August 2014
“Imagine what Nelson Mandela would think about us all here tonight. All colours, side by side. Everyone saying the same thing in so many different languages. Equality is for all of us. Freedom is for all of us. Here’s a … Continue reading
It’s time to change the channel – not to a new show but to a new broadcaster. Beyond the referendum, there is an opportunity to construct a new Scottish Broadcasting Corporation.