- Excellent 15 part thread on UK at a policy cross-road: Brexit, inequality, & what a Labour Government should do. twitter.com/JeremyCliffe/s… 1 hour ago
- 'Islanders halt £4.25m Ulva sale with community buyout plan.' C'mon Ulva & Mull! 💪 heraldscotland.com/news/15427528.… 1 day ago
- .@chrisohare1500 breaks the Scottish record for the 1500m that had stood since 1979. (By John Robson) 💪👏 twitter.com/scotathletics/… 1 day ago
- 'Stop obsessing with how personally green you live – and start collectively taking on corporate power' theguardian.com/environment/tr… 1 day ago
- Germans tell Irish that the British are a 'disgrace' shr.gs/eFNrN9V via @Independent_Ie 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Margaret Thatcher died today. Alongside Clement Attlee she was one of the two Prime Ministers who transformed the United Kingdom since the war. She was an extraordinary individual. New Labour, as she claimed, is perhaps her most enduring success.