- RT @fiona_webster: Wow. Plus a non privatised test and protect system run by local and national NHS contact tracing teams, a fully transpar… 1 hour ago
- Wow. Thank goodness health is independent in Scotland rather than run from Westminster. https://t.co/3o2oA5yZ8X 8 hours ago
- RT @AdamDalgleish_: 6 years ago I voted No in #indyref with the belief that Scotland would be stronger in the UK. Since then we’ve seen the… 12 hours ago
- I’m hiding at the back in this! I spoke for Yes - but @mikedailly & I have always been on the same side: for democr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- RT @JamieKinlochan: So much has changed since 2014. My hair. My tache. My TK Maxx smoking jacket. And loads of people, like me, now want t… 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: January 2013
I am currently writing a dissertation on a Constitution for an Independent Scotland. Here is an extract based upon the ‘Icelandic Revolution’ of 2008-present.