- RT @fiona_webster: Wow. Plus a non privatised test and protect system run by local and national NHS contact tracing teams, a fully transpar… 1 hour ago
- Wow. Thank goodness health is independent in Scotland rather than run from Westminster. https://t.co/3o2oA5yZ8X 8 hours ago
- RT @AdamDalgleish_: 6 years ago I voted No in #indyref with the belief that Scotland would be stronger in the UK. Since then we’ve seen the… 12 hours ago
- I’m hiding at the back in this! I spoke for Yes - but @mikedailly & I have always been on the same side: for democr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- RT @JamieKinlochan: So much has changed since 2014. My hair. My tache. My TK Maxx smoking jacket. And loads of people, like me, now want t… 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: December 2012
A year and a half ago the University of Glasgow was in turmoil.
Tension has increased within the Independence debate after a Christmas pudding campaign row. Westminster and the ‘Yes Scotland’ campaign had agreed a Christmas truce, yet this broke down after David Cameron accused Yes Scotland’s pudding of being a ‘half-baked dish’. … Continue reading
The Independence referendum is a vote on Scotland’s potential and the benefits of controlling our own affairs. It is also a vote on Westminster’s record. When we examine that record, we find that Westminster isn’t working.
Charles Green, the new Chairman of The Rangers F.C., enjoyed a special tour of the University of Glasgow. Following a freedom of information request by Herald journalist Robert McNeil, it was revealed today that campus chaplain Stuart McQuarrie gave Green … Continue reading