- I'm 6"2 tho.😢 twitter.com/bardicbresslaw… 1 hour ago
- Today's episode of Tory hypocrisy. #GE17 https://t.co/bfqMVKUx2r 3 hours ago
- 100% this. twitter.com/vonny_bravo/st… 3 hours ago
- Unionist surge for Tories in Scotland isn't based on material interests. It's cultural British nationalism. twitter.com/bill_mcbain/st… 3 hours ago
- RT @AngelaHaggerty: .@johnmcternan A wee message for @johnmcternan from the obsessed. https://t.co/UDEtgNmlsh 5 hours ago
Monthly Archives: December 2012
A year and a half ago the University of Glasgow was in turmoil.
Tension has increased within the Independence debate after a Christmas pudding campaign row. Westminster and the ‘Yes Scotland’ campaign had agreed a Christmas truce, yet this broke down after David Cameron accused Yes Scotland’s pudding of being a ‘half-baked dish’. … Continue reading
The Independence referendum is a vote on Scotland’s potential and the benefits of controlling our own affairs. It is also a vote on Westminster’s record. When we examine that record, we find that Westminster isn’t working.
Charles Green, the new Chairman of The Rangers F.C., enjoyed a special tour of the University of Glasgow. Following a freedom of information request by Herald journalist Robert McNeil, it was revealed today that campus chaplain Stuart McQuarrie gave Green … Continue reading