- Excellent 15 part thread on UK at a policy cross-road: Brexit, inequality, & what a Labour Government should do. twitter.com/JeremyCliffe/s… 1 hour ago
- 'Islanders halt £4.25m Ulva sale with community buyout plan.' C'mon Ulva & Mull! 💪 heraldscotland.com/news/15427528.… 1 day ago
- .@chrisohare1500 breaks the Scottish record for the 1500m that had stood since 1979. (By John Robson) 💪👏 twitter.com/scotathletics/… 1 day ago
- 'Stop obsessing with how personally green you live – and start collectively taking on corporate power' theguardian.com/environment/tr… 1 day ago
- Germans tell Irish that the British are a 'disgrace' shr.gs/eFNrN9V via @Independent_Ie 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: December 2012
A year and a half ago the University of Glasgow was in turmoil.
Tension has increased within the Independence debate after a Christmas pudding campaign row. Westminster and the ‘Yes Scotland’ campaign had agreed a Christmas truce, yet this broke down after David Cameron accused Yes Scotland’s pudding of being a ‘half-baked dish’. … Continue reading
The Independence referendum is a vote on Scotland’s potential and the benefits of controlling our own affairs. It is also a vote on Westminster’s record. When we examine that record, we find that Westminster isn’t working.
Charles Green, the new Chairman of The Rangers F.C., enjoyed a special tour of the University of Glasgow. Following a freedom of information request by Herald journalist Robert McNeil, it was revealed today that campus chaplain Stuart McQuarrie gave Green … Continue reading