- 'The Brexit Veto: How and why Ireland raised the stakes.' Fascinating long-read on diplomatic exasperation at lack… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
- .@LabourRichard is elected the new leader of the Scottish Labour Party. A victory for a democratic socialist platform. Good news.🌹 1 day ago
- On Wednesday @NicolaSturgeon met the United Nations Secretary General. Tomorrow a major international conference be… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- 'The Ian Bell New Writing Award' deadline is 30th November. Entries from writers aged 30 & under. Includes publicat… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @eilidhmax: @cybernategg @GrayInGlasgow @PeatWorrier It's 7 actually haha, we change our cocos ~Oct-Nov: Male: Robin Harper (2004-2008)… 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Four years ago I spoke with eager-eyed hope. It was the night of November 4th 2008. I was 17 and the world felt like it was changing. Advertisements
A Model Constitution for Scotland is a challenging publication. To pay the work an even greater compliment, it is a necessary publication.